Accessibility Statement for Nerve 2.0
This is an accessibility statement from Nerve 2.0 Wellness Center.
Measures to support accessibility
Nerve 2.0 Wellness Center takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Nerve 2.0:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Include designs intended to be accessible for every users
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Nerve 2.0 is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We have made every effort to create the site so that it is accessible for everyone, however, if you should find difficulty accessing material on the website please contact us so that we may assist you.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Nerve 2.0. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Nerve 2.0:
- Phone: (480) 567-9789
- E-mail: Patient@Nerve20.com
- Visitor Address: 455 N Mesa Dr., Suite 12, Mesa, AZ 85201
- Postal Address: 455 N Mesa Dr., Suite 12, Mesa, AZ 85201
We try to respond to feedback within 2-5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Nerve 2.0 is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The website has been designed with the intent to be accessible with modern browsers, however as browsers are updated there may be challenges associated with usage. Please contact us if you experience a challenge while using our website.
Nerve 2.0 is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions and mobile operating systems older than 3 years.
Accessibility of Nerve 2.0 relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Nerve 2.0 Wellness Center assessed the accessibility of Nerve 2.0 by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 19 April 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.